Monday, June 28, 2010

Sam I, Arlington VA

A friend of mine told me about this coffee a few weeks ago. I thought he was joking until I checked out the website and read all the information about Magic Power Coffee. I love this product. 3 times in 1 night!

Danny B and Mike L, Age 41, San Francisco CA

Hi, I am 41 years old and I have tried everything from pills to creams. Some worked a bit and others were a waste of money. Regardless of my partner’s understanding, it bothered me. I heard about this coffee from a friend and decided, “What the hell!” Not only was the sex amazing, so was the coffee! The next night I gave it to my partner and we enjoyed the most amazing sex ever.

Mary E, Age 37, Huntington NY

This product works. It just does. I felt great, full of energy and passion. When my husband kissed my neck it sent chills down my spine and touched me in places I did not know existed.

Brenda, Age 31, New York NY

My husband and I were going through a dry spell. I decided to spice things up with a cup of coffee. We made love all night. Our marriage is saved!

Mike D, Age 25, Miami FL

A friend of mine told me about this product as a gag. I decided to try it while on a date. After about an hour the coffee kicked in. I was hard as rock and went for over an hour. Then a couple of times more later that night.

Sandra S, Age 43, Boston MA

Thanks magic power coffee for giving me the chance to experience a real orgasm.

Robbie M, Age 40, Los Angeles CA

Felt a little flushed at first and then BAM the coffee kicked in and I was at full attention. She screamed so loud that her neighbours called the police.

That Guy, Age 35, Dallas TX

On a business trip I decided to live out my fantasy, three some. I was worried about my lack of performance, especially with professionals. I took my coffee and lived out the ultimate fantasy. In the end they wanted to pay me.

Mark S, Age 27, Staten Island NY

Sex with my wife has never been
so intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment